We recognize the valuable role each patient plays in their health, and we treat each patient as a critical team member in developing long-term care plans. Our team of doctors and nurses takes an individualized approach to your health and with many other specialties within Jacksonville Clinic. You can rest assured you will be receiving quality, comprehensive care.
Internal Medicine Conditions & Treatments:
- Management of chronic disease
- Evaluation of chronic conditions and evaluation for root cause
- Screening of disease for prevention (including vision, hearing, allergy, blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, heart & lung disease)
- Identification of risk factors
- Comprehensive care for risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity and hypertension
- Acute illnesses including cold, flu, abdominal pain and backaches
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Preventive care, health screening, physical exams and annual health evaluations for individuals 16+
- Treatment of conditions such as thyroid disease and diabetes
- Injury requiring medical care
- Biopsy and excision of skin lesions
- Immunizations such as flu and pneumonia vaccinations
- Joint injections and minor procedures
- Laboratory testing
- Age-related illnesses and conditions
- Collaborative care with specialists
*This does not represent a full list of our services.
Please call 904.622.9035 to learn more about our services.